How to Cheer up a Friend With Chicken Pox
When a friend feels sick and you miss them, all you want to do is make them smile but this is hard! With these tips though everyone will feel better.
Topic To Cheer up a Friend With Chicken Pox:
- Cheer up a Friend With Chicken Pox
To Cheer up a Friend With Chicken Pox Difficulty:
- Moderately Easy
To Cheer up a Friend With Chicken Pox You’ll Need:
To Cheer up a Friend With Chicken Pox Instructions:
- Call the person suffering chicken pox. Simply say, “I’m coming over.” If, for whatever reason your friend protests, hang up and just come over. He/She needs a companion!
- Pull together your supplies. This means good movies, a comic, food they like and other nice stuff. Go to their house.
- Even though people with chicken pox look hideous, refrain from commenting about it! Don’t say anything about their appearance or your friend will feel very bad.
- Watch movies, talk, laugh and just keep your friend company. Offer to help out but other than that, just act like your friend is not sick. If your friend asks for sympathy, lay it on heavy. Just have fun. Both of you are missing each other and this is a great time to catch up on all the things you are missing out on.
- Do whatever they want you to do, such as fluffing pillows, running an oatmeal bath for them, etc.
- Chicken pox is contagious.
- This only works if you’ve already had chicken pox in the past as following primary infection, there is usually lifelong protective immunity from further episodes of chickenpox. Otherwise, just stick to the phone and/or computer.
- If you are under 16, check with your parents before visiting. Parents want the best for you so respect their decisions.